Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pigs in the City

Zuzana Putnam with the Herbfarm's newest pigs.

The Herbfarm just bought some more pigs, as did Red Mountain Mangalitsa.

Although the Herbfarm didn't buy as many pigs as Red Mountain Mangalitsa, They are staying a while in my urban apartment, which makes things very interesting. They are staying at my place because having picked up the pigs from the farm in Eastern Washington, I couldn't deliver them to the Herbfarm's farm directly - as they just aren't ready. But soon enough the pigs will be in Woodinville, joining the Herbfarm's other pigs that they bought from us.

Not having a farm to put them near Woodinville, I figured I'd just keep them in my apartment's bathtub for a day. If nothing else, it would be fun.

I called my wife before I brought home the pigs, so she'd know what to expect. She seemed horrified at first. We don't have any pets. When I got home, she was actually eager to see the piggies, and she enjoyed watching them in the bathroom.

The pigs came out of a pen with other pigs of the same age. Although they only had a few clumps of feces on them, they absolutely reeked. As soon as we got them out of the kennel, I bathed them and washed out the kennel. Then I killed the 30 or so flies that had hitched a ride in the dog kennel I used to transport them.

This experience reminded me of how whenever the topic of pigs comes up, some ignorant person mentions that "actually pigs are very clean." My friend and I joke, "yes, they are clean. It is just the shit and piss all over them that gives people the wrong idea."

In order to allow the pigs to eat and drink freely, I brought feed and water from the farm. Strange water that smells different than what they are used to can make them balk at drinking.

We immediately took a liking to the bigger pig. He's less stressed and seems more friendly. The smaller pig seems scatterbrained.

The pigs ate a bit:



Then the pigs slept:



Wednesday morning, the piggies should be in Woodinville, living the good life. Many months from now, people will pay a fortune to eat the flesh of these cute piggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊

視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,聊天室,UT聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,成人,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,色情,情色電影,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊

情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,自拍,尋夢園聊天室