Monday, July 6, 2009

Seam Butchery, Rib Pullers

I had a customer thank me for putting up seam butchery videos.

The people who like those videos really like them. While I was doing the work to make them available, I didn't know who would appreciate them. In general, my experience with Wooly Pigs has been like that; I never would have expected people to be so enthusiastic about this stuff.

Deboning a belly with a rib puller.


I was talking with Michael Clampffer of Mosefund, where they'll have Christoph supervise students killing and butchering pigs in January. He told me you can order rib pullers here.

If you google "rib puller", you'll find, among the results for the devices, this info about professional rib puller salaries. If you had to do that job hours every day, the rib puller tool wouldn't seem so fun.

No comments: